[SATLUG] PLS HELP, initramfs, busy box, still mesing with me

redpill-master toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Jun 22 07:57:38 CDT 2009

I know that this has been a long running thread but could you please be
so kind as to post the specs of your box.
usually with those sort of errors I check all my physical connections in
the box.  re-seat all connectors.  Also try to re-burn your media and do
so at the slowest speed. Also, you should have a real close look at your
bios settings.

if you are able to get as far as the grub screen you might also want to
try adding "acpi=noacpi".  if that doesnt work try "acpi=noacpi irqpoll"

Finally was this a new hard drive or is it a used hard drive?  If it was
used it might help (and is good practice anyways) to wipe the drive.
Personally I use DBAN's quick wipe to clean disks.

Todd