[SATLUG] PLS HELP, initramfs, busy box, still mesing with me

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:52:17 CDT 2009

thanks Herb for replying so clearly.  I also never thought of the cable
going bad.  I'll go back and read your emails, and then later try that new
cable you sent on the hard drive.  I did try both cables that I have and got
the same errors though.

I also checked all my connections ...let's see what happens after I change
out the HD cable.  If that works I can buy another cable to connect
everything else after the 3rd.

I just hate having to change all the font sizes, pointer sizes, pages
everytime I shut this down to do anything and have to go back to the LIVE
CS.  It's so hard to see doing it so everything takes me forever to do...

That clicking is driving me nuts btw...lol

cheryl