[SATLUG] PLS HELP, initramfs, busy box, still mesing with me

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:10:30 CDT 2009

thank you so much Geoff..I LOVE working in the command lines...it's like I
used to do in DOS...or at least reminds me of it!  I didn't know I could get
to a command line in Linux.  Thanks so much for telling me these things..

Maybe I can get everything working through a cli...worth a shot if I know
what to enter in the cli...I can try what you suggest and see what
happens...

Can I enter  commands in terminal while running from live CD?  Apparently I
can access the terminal because I see it's listed under apps...

Thanks for this info...I will write it all down...wish I could print it
out...:o(

cheryl