[SATLUG] PLS HELP, initramfs, busy box, still mesing with me

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Mon Jun 22 13:52:36 CDT 2009

Cheryl Holmes wrote:
> Can I enter  commands in terminal while running from live CD?  Apparently I
> can access the terminal because I see it's listed under apps...

but, of course!

Hey, using some deductive reasoning, I'll bet you're a big
'book-on-tape' type of person.
My gf, Rhonni, found "Linux for Dummies" (not to be insulting), and it's
helped her understand a lot more of the Linux Operating system, looking
at it from a junior novice stand-point.  She also loves 'book-on-tape'.
I just wonder if there isn't something out there that would combine the two.

> Thanks for this info...I will write it all down...wish I could print it
> out...:o(

Oh, don't get me starting on printing and linux.  I've never had luck in
that department.

Hey, Gang... is there a program for Linux users like 'Jaws' for Windows,
for those who are visually challenged?

-Geoff