[SATLUG] PLS HELP, initramfs, busy box, still mesing with me

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:02:15 CDT 2009

actually Geoff, I don't do books on tape yet because they generally don't
have any topics that interest me.  but thanks a lot for the info.

what i should do is go to a bookstore after i get my check and see if i can
see the print in that book...if so, then buy it if it might help me out.
that's how i learned dos so many years ago...found an excellewnt manual that
explained everything very easily.

if the print is bold enough and large enough, i can see it.  i'll just have
to check on that.  thanks for the idea because that's something i can follow
up on.

never had any printer problems in linux yet using hp printers...well, the
few minorones i had in hardy at first were resolved in launchpad.  launchpad
is a great resource...cheryl