[SATLUG] Motherboard Issues with Fedora 9 and 10

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:14:13 CDT 2009

Peter,  sounds like you and I are having the same problens ...caused by Busy
Box and Initramfs.  Neither of mine will hold or install a Linux image
either.

I'm researching the bug in Launchpad.  Have you tried Launchpad?

bugs.launchpad.net

I need to read more abt this in there and post to it..cheryl