[SATLUG] Motherboard Issues with Fedora 9 and 10

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:15:49 CDT 2009

It will allow anaconda to install however after applying all of the updates
(one of which requires a reboot) it will no longer boot and I have to start
all over again...

So in closing... I don't really know other than the mobo continually crashes
Fedora. Everything I've found is conflicting as to whether the mobo supports
linux or not officially no but others say yes (just not the Via GPU, no
worries have a PCI-E card NVidia 7600)