[SATLUG] Help with tutorials

redpill-master toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Jun 22 18:36:07 CDT 2009

I was searching through my /usr/share/doc looking for an interesting
tutorial to run myself through when I suddenly realized that there has
got to be a better way then doing this through my file manager.  I was
wondering if anyone knew if there was a app (within Ubuntu) which would
add a menu folder labeled tutorials which would have all of the various
tutorial packaged within the Ubuntu distro already listed.  this would
not necessarily need to be a menu option it could for instance modify my
firefox by adding bookmarks to the relavant html pages.

thanks in advance
Todd