[SATLUG] Motherboard Issues with Fedora 9 and 10

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:18:51 CDT 2009

OK I have reinstalled the new RMA'd mobo. Now I can't even get the board to
boot into linux, actually let me be specific it will not boot at all.
Everytime I boot it shows the CPU (P4 2.6Ghz with HT) sometimes it shows 2GB
of memory other times the 3GB that is installed, however most of the time it
doesn't even show the memory. other than that.... no joy won't even get past
the install. I'm going to remove the NVidia 7600 card and see if the via
drivers will boot the machine off of the native VIA GPU.