[SATLUG] Help with tutorials

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Tue Jun 23 12:37:28 CDT 2009

Everybody drop the name-calling and rudeness.  No one wants to see it & we
don't need to have that type of thing on the mailing list for anyone to see
when they are searching for info on SATLUG.

This list has been pretty good at being self-policing.  We don't want to
HAVE to go to a moderated list, but if this kind of name calling
continues....

Basically what I'm saying is:  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Jim