[SATLUG] Help with tutorials

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:34:21 CDT 2009

Don't sweat it Todd. This happens from time to time. You were just being
inquisitive about a new product from Opera. Nothing wrong with that.
Everyone will move on as normal.

I know I posted it on another topic (list?) but have you checked out the
plain old webserver (POW) add-on for firefox? It has some similarity with
Unite. I use it a lot for development.

Ernest