[SATLUG] Off Topic for this list but... Power Supply brands

redpill-master toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jun 23 19:48:07 CDT 2009

perhaps but I think I gain it back in air flow to my peripherals.  this
is especially true that I have a Antec 9 Hundred which locates the power
supply on the bottom of the case right in front of the lower of my lower
chassis fan.really depends on what your setup is.  If you have 6 hard
drives in an already crowded case then it might very well be it from an
air/clutter perspective. at least thats what this quote from the same
article leads me to believe..."Are the differences great? No one gave us
any hard numbers, but they did indicate that the numbers are
measurable."<http://www.tomshardware.com/news/power-supplies-psu,8016.html#

Todd