[SATLUG] Help with tutorials

christopher.lemire at gmail.com christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:06:36 CDT 2009

Sure have, that's why I have one of the best wifi network adapters for Linux supporting out of the box wifi injection on its way and www.cantenna.com already here. I made a 90 on my first Macro economics exam in one of the hcc houston community college campuses. That shows I've been doing my studying as well.