[SATLUG] List activity

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:53:21 CDT 2009

Hot is all in perspective, I'm coming back to Texas from the hills of
Tennessee and more than ready for the nice warm weather..    geez, up here
the weather is wet and humid, you need an aqualung to go outside it's so
wet..   the winters are waaayyyyy too cold, I enjoy the 2.5 days of winter
we have in Texas, hahaha,

Be headed home on 9 July, to stay, no more roving

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Kenneth Cluck <kc3 at colorado.usa.com>wrote:

>  haha is it really that hot? I'm moving to San Antonio on the first from
> Colorado Springs, CO and the 70 yo 80 degree weather here is KILLING me,
> I can't imagine what it'll do to me being in 100+ degree weather lol

Ft. Leonard Wood '65
Ft. Devens '65-'66
138th Avn Co (RR) 66-67
HHC USASATR Ft Devens 67-68