[SATLUG] List activity

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Sun Jun 28 18:55:40 CDT 2009

Kenneth Cluck wrote:
>  haha is it realy that hot? I'm moving to San Antonio on the first from
> Colorado Springs, CO and the 70 yo 80 degree weather here is KILLING me,
> I can't imagine what it'll do to me being in 100+ degree weather lol

oh, d00d...

from Gabriels corner to God's paradise...

You know, it's said that the secret to success is to keep your friends
close...
and your enemies closer.  I guess that if this is God's country, then it
only makes sense that the Devil has his kitchen somewhere near...

(metaphorically speaking, of course)