[SATLUG] List activity

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Mon Jun 29 11:48:36 CDT 2009

So something that is actually on topic, I'll be coming to the next
meeting (hopefully unless something exceptionally crazy happens) but what
version of Linux do most of you use? Also what desktop environment do you
prefer? Personally I LOVE Slackware with Window Maker and have been using
it for a little while now, it's very stable and pretty fast. I've used a
few different versions and I pretty much like all Linux distros but so
far have found Slackware one of the best to really learn Linux and soon I
want to try Linux from Scratch.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses