[SATLUG] List activity

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:57:51 CDT 2009

Oh, how I miss and love the Colorado summers!  Summers in San Antonio and in
Texas in general are brutal and this is the hottest it's been for a long
time.  It's been over 100 degrees since April.  Everyday it is somewhere
between 104-112 on my front porch not counting any heat index.

Yes, you will have to stay indoors at least 8 months out of the year, maybe
more since we haven't had winter in about 5 years now.  That sucks!  But
wait til you get those electric bills!  OUCH!!!!

If I could afford it, I would live in Colorado all the time now days I
think, instead of the 6 months a year IU used too many years ago.  It was so
awesome to be able to be outdoors and enjoy the air and temps....no asthma
or alleriges there either! cheryl