[SATLUG] List activity

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Mon Jun 29 14:12:50 CDT 2009

 Well, rolling vs fixed would really be a matter of preference in my
opinion. And as for speed, well the Ubuntu distros are kind of bloated,
good easy distros but even though faster than Windows relatively slow as
far as Linux distros go so that I would say was probably the reason for
the speed increase. I haven't used KDE 4 much but I'm really not a KDE
fan anyways, it's too Windowish to me. My favorites are WindowMaker, XFCE
and Gnome in that order.