[SATLUG] thank you's

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:17:32 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I owe some folks a bunch of major thank you's.

I owe Herb a MONSTER sized thank you for providing me the parts, all og them
needed to build a new system for myself, and for providing me expert
instructions along with ongoing technical support!  This is something I want
to learn and would like to know more about as well.  I love working with
computer hardware and I am curious.   Herb!  I greatly appreciate everything
you've done and are doing.

I also owe a BIG thank you to Art who gave me my backup PC. a Dell Optiplex
GX110.  It runs great and I'm amazed at what it can do with only 256k
sdram!  Thank you for delivering it to me too Art!

Thanks to all of you on this list who have helped me and/or provided the
benefit of your knowledge to help me out!  I appreciate everything very
much! cheryl