[SATLUG] Video Cards

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:11:57 CDT 2009

I've had my best luck with nVidia, after running 4 ATI cards in 3
different machines, and nVidia in two.  The "restricted" drivers for
nVidia actually give you the choice of a legacy Linux driver (which I
currently use in an older machine) and a top-line driver (which I've
installed for a few others).

In fact, when I order parts next month for my new DIY media server, my
video card will be nVidia with HDMI.

Cheers;
ed