[SATLUG] Board for embedded linux

Crandall, Sean scrandall at jw.com
Mon Mar 2 10:21:43 CST 2009

http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS9634061300.html

That one was featured on Slashdot last week.  It's about $100 and draws
5 Watts.  512M RAM and 512M hard drive.  Embedded Linux.  Form factor of
a wall wart power adapter.  It's got one Eternet and one USB, so you
could find a USB-to-Ethernet on Craigslist or something to provide your
second ethernet port.

Sean C. Crandall
Registered Patent Attorney
Jackson Walker L.L.P.