[SATLUG] Computer Show

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Sat Mar 7 06:09:10 CST 2009

Reminder that we have our SATLUG booth at the Computer Show at Live Oak Civic Center on March 14th. This time we will be showing Business Software other then the standard office suite type of programs. We want to show accounting, point of sale, project management, and other business related software.

For the May 30th show we want to show programming software and software for controlling items from a computer such as robots and model trains like Don did the one time. CAD/CAM software would also be a good choice.  We are open for other ideas for that show also.

Nathan