[SATLUG] Computer Show

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 7 11:48:53 CST 2009

Since there's almost always someone who asks: You can learn what else
goes on there at http://www.pcshows.com. SATLUG members get treated well
by the dealers because they see us so often!

The nearest holiday is St. Patrick's Day, so our decorating theme for
this show is "The Saving of the Green". That link above also leads to a
$1.00 off coupon for the admission price. Go there and save some, okay?
  --Don