[SATLUG] ATI/Trident drivers ok?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 19:38:00 CDT 2009

I'm beginning to think the latest may not be the greatest.  Trying to use
Ubuntu 8.10 installed with wubi.  It is a Riva TNT2 M64....and I found out
that I needed the legacy drivers (71.86.04)  Even tried using envyng and it
didn't help much either.  Hadn't tried the manual install step-by-step yet,
but since I have some extra graphics cards in the drawer, was thinking about
just swapping out.

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com