[SATLUG] ATI/Trident drivers ok?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 22:21:12 CDT 2009

Actually, what wubi is is an installer that starts running under windows,
but it ends up being a pure boot of ubuntu, with files being used for the
disk images.  It installs grub as a boot menu between windows and ubuntu.

Is there much of a problem getting a tv tuner card working under Linux?  Not
sure exactly which cards I have, (I think one is a wavewatcher pro, pci id's
report it as a brooktree bt878, and the other one is on board my ati rage
pro 3d.)

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com