[SATLUG] ATI/Trident drivers ok?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 07:15:18 CDT 2009

At least it wasn't just me then.... ;)

Trying the 9.04, but what would be easier, reinst under ubuntu itself?
Would that be too hard?  Recommended?  I don't have much data in Linux, but
there are all kinds of files on the drive...  I think the way wubi works is
it uses the loopback to mount files as drives (including / and /boot)

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com