[SATLUG] MCSE (that other O/S) job opportunity...

Ben Price ve3cda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:21:53 CDT 2009

*Hello everyone, *

*I received this solicitation for a job opening and thought someone from
SATLUG might be interested.*

*Ben Price*

*=======================================================*

*Dear Ben,*

*We are searching for top talent to recruit a Sr. Microsoft Systems Engineer
for a top firm in San Antonio. The majority of our candidates are direct
referrals from our network.  Thank you in advance for thinking of someone
you may know who would appreciate hearing about this opportunity.   You may
forward this email to them, or you may refer me their name in confidence.
Thanks again for your consideration.*

**

*SR. Microsoft Systems Engineer – San Antonio, TX*

   *Approximate Salary Range:*

*[image: *]      **$85,000+, depending on education and experience. Bonus
and Benefits*

*Advantages of this Position:*

[image: *]      Being an integral part of a growing IT team

[image: *]      Exciting and challenging opportunity

[image: *]      Subject Matter Expert

[image: *]      Part of building the growth

*[image: *]      **Great environment *

*[image: *]      **Cutting edge technology*

*[image: *]      **Working with an industry leader*

*Advantages of this Firm:*

[image: *]      One of the largest and most reputable companies in San
Antonio

[image: *]      Nationwide Firm

[image: *]      Enterprise

[image: *]      Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage

[image: *]      Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan

*[image: *]      *Paid holidays **

*Job Description:*

[image: *]      Strategy and planning

[image: *]      Systems Engineering

[image: *]      System Integration

[image: *]      System Management

[image: *]      Training and certifications

*[image: *]      *Problem Management**

*Ideal Background*

--College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
and/or 7 years equivalent work experience.

Microsoft Certified Sy            --Microsoft Systems Engineer or related
certifications are preferred.

--Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows platform operating
systems, including experience in enterprise level design and implementation.

--Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Exchange, SQL,
IIS, ISA, and Systems Center.

--Working technical knowledge of Local and Wide Area Networking.

--Hands-on troubleshooting experience with complex systems architectures.

--Experience with data management.

--Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process
information.

--Oversee the administration of all Windows operating systems, Active
Directory, and services.

--Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on servers,
coordinate with enterprise storage and backup teams to ensure data is stored
and secured in accordance with business needs and industry best-practices
regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.

--Oversee the administration of end user accounts, permissions, access
rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding
privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.

--Perform systems administration and security audits.

* *

*General Location:*

[image: *]      San Antonio

*CONTACT FOR INFORMATION:*

* *

[image: *]      Mark Manny Technical Recruiter

[image: *]      mmanny at deaconrecruiting.com

*            Deacon Recruiting – IT, Energy, and Engineering ***

719 Carnoustie Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78258
www.deaconrecruiting.com

 Respectfully,