[SATLUG] Atheros wifi driver installation

Andrew Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 12 20:33:45 CDT 2009

Because of my great ignorance, I hesitated to jump in, but, what the
heck.  I spent all of last summer trying to get WiFi working on the
64-bit version of Umbutu 8.04.  Finally, someone on list (Jim) suggested
I try the 32-bit version.  I did and the problem was solved. Ndiswrapper
wouldn't accept a 32-bit Win driver for a 64-bit program.

Andy Pickens