[SATLUG] San Antonio Library San Pedro park

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Mar 12 21:05:48 CDT 2009

While at the San Pedro Park branch library today I noticed that they have some computer classes they do for an hour or two several times a month.

Does anybody have a contact at the library system that can find out what we would need to do to conduct a couple of classes for them on Cross Platform Open Source Software such as Open Office or FireFoX?  We could then lead into doing some Linux presentation and even hold a meeting or two there as a back up to the SAC meetings for times like tonight when we could not get into the building.

Nathan