[SATLUG] [OT] Itunes + Linux

Crandall, Sean scrandall at jw.com
Sat Mar 14 13:01:00 CDT 2009

I second Amazon.  They have a lot of the same music as iTunes, it's all
256K plain vanilla mp3, and many songs cost up to 20 cents less than
they do on iTunes.  With iTunes, even the non-DRM "iTunes+" stuff is in
some kind of proprietary format.  You can at least convert those to mp3,
but why mess with the extra step?

Sean C. Crandall
Registered Patent Attorney
Jackson Walker L.L.P.