[SATLUG] For the bleeding edge....

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 15 22:49:27 CDT 2009

I think it is only alpha, but this machine doesn't have much loaded on it
yet, and I only found the alternate install iso.
I am running the live on the alternate cd, to see if driver support for this
old card works better (not out of the box).  I am going to try some of the
other installation information I received from y'all to see if it will work
with it.  If I can't get this card to work, guess I'll have to pull the box
out and try a different video card.  I have a few others to try.

Once I get some decent graphics, I'll try some mythtv stuff and see if this
tuner card I just picked up would do the trick.  It has a BT848 chip on it -
(I _think_ I saw something that said it was a good chip.)

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com