[SATLUG] ntp-4.2.4p6 (Resolved)

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Tue Mar 17 00:04:34 CDT 2009

> Anyone using ntp-4.2.4p6 ?

The current production release is 4.2.4p6, so there shouldn't be any
significant bugs.  If there are, then the NTP developers need to hear
about this as soon as possible.

Towards that end, I would ask that you post this issue on the mailing
list questions at ntp.org and as the ntp.org listmaster I'll make sure to
keep an eye out for your message and make sure I approve it ASAP.
Just got it fixed, edited ntp.conf and commented out ' # noserve '

Didn't think about checking ntp.org, tired, will do so in the AM, been
at this like a dog with a bone on and off all day.  First time I've
ever had a problem with ntp.

Thanks,  Lou