[SATLUG] fedora startup?

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Wed Mar 18 21:34:23 CDT 2009

I just nuked my mythdora install.. it's terrible... Don't bother with it.
Have you ever tried to get package support a year after you install Fedora?
Well yeah.. imagine that but 10 times worse for mythdora.

I strongly recommend checking out Mythbunu.. or even better.. just do a
straight up Ubuntu install.. and then "apt-get install mythtv".  Much
better.. Plus you can still do all the fancy Ubuntu install stuff like SW
RAID and LVM.

 Very nice.

Tweeks