[SATLUG] fedora startup?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 23:24:20 CDT 2009

Will have to look into it.  Got the idea to try it from the computer show
when I saw the cd.
I'll download the cd and try it - this is the system that has the riva tnt2
card in it that I couldn't get the drivers loaded for.  I did find another
card to put in but haven't had a chance to yet.

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com