[SATLUG] [Fwd: Richard Stallman Speaks at Trinity, April 20, 2009]

Crandall, Sean scrandall at jw.com
Thu Mar 19 17:57:18 CDT 2009

I'm guessing there was some really interesting attachment to this that a
filter somewhere stripped out.  In the meantime, here are my
predictions:

1.  Richard Stallman is planning to announce at his April 20 speech that
he has accepted a position at Microsoft as Chief Litigation Strategist.
OR

2.  Richard Stallman is planning to announce at his April 20 speech that
he has decided to become a Catholic priest.  OR

3.  Richard Stallman is planning to announce at his April 20 speech that
the USPTO has FINALLY issued his patent on a "Method of Stirring up the
Masses into a Religious Fervor Over What Basically Amounts to a Bunch of
Text Files."  OR

4.  Richard Stallman is planning to announce his engagement to Natalie
Portman at his April 20 speech.

Sean C. Crandall
Registered Patent Attorney
Jackson Walker L.L.P.