[SATLUG] Solaris 9 Partitions and Linux

Vinny Huckaba satlug at vinny.us
Tue Mar 24 17:37:11 CDT 2009

If you just need to view/copy the data, you could boot the machine with
OpenSolaris live to see the luns/data.

Or convert to ZFS =)

Questions:
 Do you have the switch zoned for access from the new HBA?  Is the SAN
configured to allow any host to access the luns?

If your switch zoning or SAN hosts aren't configured, you might see
"LUNS/WWN" of the switch or the storage controller, but they won't be the
raw storage LUNS your looking for.