[SATLUG] Large Mailbox threshold

Leif Johnson leif at paisd.net
Thu Mar 26 07:32:58 CDT 2009

Can someone tell me if it really matters how much email my boss
accumulates and refuses to pop down to her workstation? Logwatch has been
warning me, but the boss likes to pop and save a copy on the server to
imap from home. I guess my question is: WHAT IF THE THRESHOLD IS EXCEEDED?
Will her mailbox freeze up at some point. How do I avoid the wrath that
would ensure once the superintendent's mail box freezes even after
repeated suggestions to empty it?

logwatch ----snip----
  Large Mailbox threshold: 40MB (41943040 bytes)
   Warning: Large mailbox: reptile (77950155)
   Warning: Large mailbox: vermin (73338008)

--
Sincerely,
Leif Johnson