[SATLUG] Large Mailbox threshold

Crandall, Sean scrandall at jw.com
Thu Mar 26 11:19:40 CDT 2009

Maybe you just need to speak her language.  She doesn't care about your
servers.  But she may care about the legal problems of keeping too many
documents lying around.  Send her this link:

http://www.jw.com/site/jsp/publicationinfo.jsp?id=935

(Sorry, it's a powerpoint.  It's not mine)

Sean C. Crandall
Registered Patent Attorney
Jackson Walker L.L.P.
112 E. Pecan Suite 2400