[SATLUG] Home uses for CLI

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sat Mar 28 23:06:58 CDT 2009

well if you use it as a media server for a myth box you will have to nfs
a share within /val/lib/mythtv.  if you have problems with gnome xubuntu
then you are better off using it as either a server or router.  Poke
around the mythtv and ubuntu forums.  without knowing more about the
specs its hard to say though.

Todd