[SATLUG] how to turn off touchpad

Michael W Sellers msellers at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 09:00:42 CDT 2009

My HP laptop is not overly sensitive, but when typing I apparently touch
it ever so slightly.  Thankfully, there is a button between the keypad
and the touchpad whereby I can turn the touchpad off.  Maybe you have a
button, too?  Although, the touchpad gets reactivated on a boot, even
when the touchpad is switched off.  I just have to cycle the switch.

Mike