[SATLUG] Time Warner Business Class

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Tue May 5 04:03:04 CDT 2009

IIRC, It adds an SLA ( Uses battery backup and other measures to guarantee
uptime, I think they SLA up to 2 nines) as well as a priority queue to the
help desk (thus supporting the SLA).  Bandwidth (up) can get higher (3Mb or
5Mb) but costs much more (think 250+).  Again, this is the last time I
checked, so that may have changed.  I imagine that they would also not
cap/throttle business class.

HTH,
jp