[SATLUG] Open Resolver

Leif Johnson leif at paisd.net
Tue May 5 08:26:59 CDT 2009

Can someone help me close my open DNS resolver?
I have a ticket from OTS that I need to close.

/etc/named.conf: --snip--

logging { category lame-servers { null; }; };
// generated by named-bootconf.pl
acl "trusted" {
206.76.144.3;
206.77.62.130;
165.95.18.60;
206.76.144.46;
206.76.144.4;
10.250.1.0;
10.250.2.0;
10.250.3.0;

};

options {
         directory "named";
         /*
          * If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
          * to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
          * directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
          * questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses an unprivileged
          * port by default.
          */
         //query-source address * port 53;

version "not available";