[SATLUG] New user asks modem & dial up questions.

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:28:09 CDT 2009

Hi!

I'd opt for the US Robotics in the first place.  Their "Courrier" modems
were the mainstay of BBS operators many years ago.  And, as for a
low-cost, good support dial-up ISP, I'd look at STIC -- South Texas
Internet Connections.  They're mostly broadband now, but still have
dial-up capability.

Cheers;
Ed