[SATLUG] Cable TV on the computer

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:14:47 CDT 2009

I would be wary of this... To answer your question yes your would be able
to. However it only supports NTSC format (analog) and not the new ATSC
(digital format).

Not sure what type of cable you have with RR, whether Digital TV or
standard.

also be sure that there is a driver for the card for your distro.

I recently purchased a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1600 and it works well with my
linux server (Fedora 9) and am attempting (gettign there) to stream over my
network.

-Peter