[SATLUG] cable TV on the net

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:36:58 CDT 2009

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in...I love watching shows on the net
too...and since there's no real service available...if there was it would
likely be far too expensive for me, I watch streaming podcasts on cable
networks.  This is a great alternative for me.

MSNBC has them up about 1 hour after they air...networks generally take
longer to have their shows up.

HULU.com also has many shows on network and cable TV on their site.

Nancy Grace and other CNN shows (podcasts) can be found here..hope this
helps...c
http://www.cnn.com/services/podcasting/