[SATLUG] XCSSA Will have intermittent connectivity Sunday Morning from 12:01-2am(CT)

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed May 13 13:53:45 CDT 2009

They're doing some work on the routers at Rackspace Sunday morning..  So folks
may or may not be able to get to the XCSSA server (or mail list) between
these hours.

SATLUG.. you all might want to talk to your Support AM to see if you're
affected too (I'm pretty sure that you're box is there in our SAT1 data
center too).  If you are, who ever your SATLUG PoC is should have got an
email/ticket from Rackspace on this issue.

Cheers,

Tweeks

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.