[SATLUG] ISP Recommendations

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:10:16 CDT 2009

Hi, I am on the NW of San Antonio and use AT&T DSL. It is $30
per month for what they claim is 3Mbps downloading.  I almost always get
2.4Mbps - it never seems to be any more.  Your best information
may come from dslreports.com where they have a database of
actual user data that can be searched by provider and city.

Welcome to San Antonio where the winters are mild and prices
are low.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon