[SATLUG] ISP Recommendations

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:32:45 CDT 2009

Todd W. Bucy wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 19:16 -0500, Todd W. Bucy wrote:
>> I have to throw my lot in with Grande.  Great customer service and
>> 1mbit/sec service $40 a month.
>>
>> Todd
>>

> also remember its Time Warner that just tried to screw everyone with the
> cap'em & screw'em test project.  I say make them pay and send your
> business elsewhere.

That's a little harsh.  They sent up a trial balloon and it was shot down.  At
least they listened.  I have no experience with Grande, but TW seems OK to me,
but my demands are slim.  I only want them to route my packets and I do use
their outgoing mail server.  Otherwise, I don't use/need anything else from them.

   -- Bruce