[SATLUG] External Laptop Antena and the SAFreePublicWiFi

dinger at dingernet.com dinger at dingernet.com
Fri May 15 13:53:00 CDT 2009

Yes, both are hot spots.  I used to use Public Access WiFi.  They also
charge about $20 / month if I remember correctly.  I could pick up a
couple of AP's most of the time, but there were times (usually only when I
really needed it) when the signal strength was too low to connect to any
of them.  I stick to wires now.

~Jared