[SATLUG] External Laptop Antena and the SAFreePublicWiFi

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri May 15 15:23:03 CDT 2009

Ok then thats not the AP I'm looking for.  about 6 months ago I was
downtown at a sandwich shop across from the courthouse and picked up an
AP that appeared to be run by the city. I am very interested in finding
this AP.  I plan on doing a more intensive run Sunday night.  Maybe I
will find it then.  If not I will have to do the run during business
hours.  not my idea of fun, driving around downtown during the day :-(

Todd